Everyone, if you haven't heard this, you need to. When I first heard this on a podcast, I could've sworn it was Justice. I hunted down the tracklist and found out it was the Sebastian Leger remix of Slip by, you guessed it, Deadmau5. My love of Deadmau5 aside, this is a great track, with a bass rhythym that is way out of control. Maybe a bit repetetive at some times, but Sebastian knows how to shake up a good classic.
8.04.2009
Slip (Sebastian Leger Remix)
Everyone, if you haven't heard this, you need to. When I first heard this on a podcast, I could've sworn it was Justice. I hunted down the tracklist and found out it was the Sebastian Leger remix of Slip by, you guessed it, Deadmau5. My love of Deadmau5 aside, this is a great track, with a bass rhythym that is way out of control. Maybe a bit repetetive at some times, but Sebastian knows how to shake up a good classic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment