I've heard this track before, like the phone-quality 30 second sample on various websites, and it plays first (or at least it did) when you go to deadmau5.com, but I've finally found it! Deadmau5 - Catbread. It's a REALLY good electro house track, but surprisingly unknown and unpopular. Personally I think it's in his top 5, maybe even his top 3. I guess it's that detuned pluck around 2:00, it's just so sick. But don't go and do something stupid and listen to this on your shite laptop speakers or those whore stock iPod headphones. Hit this up on a nice sound system or a slick pair of headphones. Don't ruin it. You'll ruin it. Turn up the volume, turn up the bass and actually listen to this track for what it's worth. And whatever you do, DO NOT LISTEN TO IT ON YOUTUBE. It blows. That's why I post it here, so people can hear amazing music at a decent audio quality. Click the title and it should play right here. There, rant's over.*The track is down for the time being, sorry, I'm going to upload it again soon*

0 comments:
Post a Comment