8.11.2009

Paul Keeley - King Scrubby

Track of the pseudo-week is King Scrubby by Paul Keeley, I don't know when this was released or when I first heard it. I think it was on the Gareth Emery Podcast. Anyway, Paul Keeley makes some really simple, but great sounding trance music. This song has strong underwater undertones with a really wacky name but is just so relaxed and chill and a pretty good track to dance to. Paul Keeley is a progressive producer from Montreal whose most well-known track has got to be Michael Cassette's Remix of A Sort of Homecoming. That track has an amazing bassline coupled with a really party style tech/trance riff. I'm showing you this equally as awesome but more obscure King Scrubby which definitely will give you trance chills.

By the way, Paul Keeley kind of looks like Jesus, don't you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment