Woebegone (FlyLo's LikeWoe Mix) The track of this week is one of the tracks I've been trying to find for ages. It's one of those from an Adult Swim bumper. It's originally by The Long Lost and it's one of two Flying Lotus remixes (who you already know by now that I am a fan of). I never actually heard the original, nor any other tracks by The Long Lost for that matter. From the album art, and other photos I've seen of them, they look actually kind of creepy, but they did a track with MSTRKRFT, so I guess they're legit.
About This Blog
Welcome to kalnz' Electronic Dance Music Blog. In this blog, I will post a track of the week, and if the site gets more popular, it will end up being track of the day, because 52 tracks a year is simply not enough to quench the thirst.
There is a music player in the bottom left corner of the page, just click the tab, and you can browse music.
I'll be posting a new track every week, but you may see other postings of random content related to electronic dance music throughout the week. At the top of the page is the track of the week and other past tracks of the week, and at the bottom is just a music player with other great tracks.
You can click the dropbox button below to send me your track, and if I like it, I'll post it as the track of the week.
Drop your beats here Click the fancy button above to send me your track. I'll provide feedback and if it's really good, I'll post it as track of the week.
0 comments:
Post a Comment