I wasn't too late on this one. Released in May of 2009, Handguns is a track which resides on its own EP with three remixes on Go 4 Music's label. The original mix is just mediocre and same with what I've heard of the other remixes. A friend showed me this track, and while I'm not the first to expose this track, at least I'm not years and years late (Benny Benassi played this at Global, at least in Denver). I've never heard of Alex Gopher, or Dada Life, who did the remix, but I'll definitely be checking more of their stuff out in the future. Anyway, have a listen, it almost sounds like Dirty Disco Youth meets Klaas, but who knows, ya know?
9.01.2009
Alex Gopher - Handguns (Dada Life Remix)
I wasn't too late on this one. Released in May of 2009, Handguns is a track which resides on its own EP with three remixes on Go 4 Music's label. The original mix is just mediocre and same with what I've heard of the other remixes. A friend showed me this track, and while I'm not the first to expose this track, at least I'm not years and years late (Benny Benassi played this at Global, at least in Denver). I've never heard of Alex Gopher, or Dada Life, who did the remix, but I'll definitely be checking more of their stuff out in the future. Anyway, have a listen, it almost sounds like Dirty Disco Youth meets Klaas, but who knows, ya know?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment